8/03/2006

Hate

1979 - A Baha'i Mother Killed and Her 2 Daughters Watching Her Dead Body in a Village named "Kata" in Iran

Just surfing for something I never found suddenly encountered some sites of this huge world which had a place for me. Usually I hate any picture of dead bodies and corpses (specially during these days of war) but this one has happened before. So much before even many of us haven't been born. It's strange inside me .The hate is growing all over my body.I can't even breathe. It's growing so fast and so hidden that I myself can not believe it. Many have said that when you get more far to a landscape you can judge it more precisely. I am angry.I weep so much in front of my monitor.So much.I can't stop it. I think in a few years or maybe now I would be able to kill someone . I just want to empty myself somewhere.It's all about humiliation . About getting deprived. About being insulted so much. I don't remember a year in my whole school time not to be forced to stand up and name my ideology and not get mocked and laughed at. That time I didn't know why. I was told just to stand up and name it very clearly. But now I know what was it all about. About making me more and more angry. More and more hatred toward my own homeland.Toward all those children around myself. All those friends keeping their distance from me. Try not to hear me. I am just a musician. I only create music! but music of mine is full of hatred these days. I end my word with a sweet memory from a executer :

“We tried saving their lives up to the last moment, but one by one, first the older ladies, then the young girls, were hanged while the others were forced to watch, it being hoped that this might induce them to recant their belief. We even urged them to say they were not what they were, but not one of them agreed; they preferred the execution.”

If you wanted to feel more of me click on "Participate"

No comments: