8/01/2006

2 Minutes Break

Keep it just here!

Don't move!
Don't talk!
Don't even fuckin breath!
Don't tell me what to do or what is right or wrong!
It's my turn to be understood! to be listened?
Who the fuck do you think you are?
Who gives you the right to tell me what to do to be a better man?
Who are those "better guyz" ?
Do you mean those fat-ass ,overflowed ,charity-and-PEACE-lover freaks?
What have I got to give?
What have I gained in your world to donate it generously?
To be born in the wrong time, wrong place and between the wrong people is your idea of being blest? being your selected servant?
What is this? some kind of sick show?
A freak show?
To make someone vomit what you have fed him with?or maybe what you haven't given him? to Bleed through his mouth just on your devine feet just for your greatness??!
Or maybe you prefer to put one of those golden gifts of yours in his soul to suffer more and more and more... to make more and more satisfied.
What makes him a special human-being? A gifted ,poor ,miserable ,loser of yours!
Don't worry im feeling ok.Even don't need you to ask.I can sort my things out.
Dont put on one of those sarcastic smiles of yours.Do you think I am not able to manage my own things?
Just don't fucking smile you bastard!!!

Run to the bedroom,
In the suitcase on the left
You'll find my favorite axe.
Don't look so frightened
This is just a passing phase,
One of my bad days.
Would you like to watch T.V.?
Or get between the sheets?
Or contemplate the silent freeway?
Would you like something to eat?
Would you like to learn to fly?
Would'ya?
Would you like to see me try?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done