8/04/2006

Beast

He has always been there. So calm but so overwhelming. So deep ,dark and savage all through your soul. Sometimes you can not tolerate him but also can not live without him. He's always there.So much truth hidden in him that you can never put him aside. Sometimes he comes up suddenly and makes a sudden move which you can not even estimate his power.Sometimes he can enter so much joy in your life and sometimes can take you to the darkest sides of your soul.I can feel it roaring inside myself when my body's touching other's flesh.Makes me burn down through my bones so I can knock that flesh to the wall first then tear it apart by my teeth and make him so proud of myself. He never can put up with my routine life so he always stands right beside me and smiles in my eyes in such a sarcastic way which drives me so mad that more and more I hate myself acting so typical and mechanical. I never wish he would leave me alone but I wish at least I didn't have so much struggle inside between my human-side and him. He is the only reason I can be on the peaks or at least feel like that but someday I hope I can either leave him or the other side in order to jusrt relax and calm down.But how can I live without him? Can I live with his opponent forever? ofcourse not!
So he should not be worried .One day I'll join him and live with him till the last breath.That time I think I would be some worthy creature! Till that time I'll keep him warm and wild all through my veins! This Steppenwolf inside me!

No comments: