7/15/2006

Pro Impetus

Today taking a shower (A nice place to think) discovered that I should start my second part of "Requiem Aeternam".It's named "Pro Impetus".At the moment Im looking for a real horny theme and so much rythm that I've always been so thirsty of.Thinkin of something really jazzy and something that blows anybody's head at the end. I've almost composed every part I wanted under the shower.Im begining to feel alive again. To create something .Something unique.Something that I think would be the best i've ever written.I really wish you could feel this way my friends.It's GREAT and nobody can find it out except for someone who can create something not only some middle man or a second hand buyer. These days I don't feel like writing here, Just finished "West wind,East Wind" by Pearl Buck, Heard the news about Israel and Lebanon and waiting for some kind of trip to another city for something I've been waiting for a long time.

No comments: