7/17/2006

High Hopes


Have you ever missed your good old friend so much that you wish it was possible to get all the way back to those shining moment only for 1 minute or so.Those remembering , never-getting-back , wild and free moment which passed all with listening to some songs and playing some tunes on the piano so seriously which we were feeling it is gonna be a new version of Lennon, John , De Burgh , Morrison , Waters , Gilmour or The King. Still missing those flashes with my eyes closed and feeling ourselves in front of wembely stadium playing for thousands of fans just dying out there for you two never-seperated friends. This is the enviroment which we could create something or maybe think of something new at. Oh ! those laughing-to-death seconds and those getting angry at everybody flashes. Those never returning pictures which I don't have a single photo of them and made me go on all these years without looking around but walking steadily toward my dreams .Yeah buddy , I still think about me and yourself in front of a black old Yamaha piano with you hangin with your guitar, standing on one foot down and one foot on my piano's chair singin:

There are those who fail
There are those who fall
There are those who will never win
But there are those who fight for the things they believe
There are men like you and me

No comments: