6/16/2007

For my Day Dreamer

This is only for my beloved friend and companion "Day Dreamer" the great. I am talking to anybody else but my dear guitarist and co-discoverer of songs whom we spent many amazing moments of our lives together and I think i won't be able anytime , anywhere to find such a comrade as he has been and he is to me.
It's right what you are doing .It's right what you have done for your soul , your creativity and your passion of dreaming. You can not imagine how many days and months I thought about you and the way you can release your aesthete part of your character which I know was suffering for such a long time. It wasn't meant for you , for your virgin soul , your never understood high-born attitudes which I have always praised.
Let your soul be free and without any boundaries . Let it fly all over this earthy planet and acknowledge what have you missed or better to say have deprived yourself of.
That natural fragrance of that Latin beauty or that taste of French strawberry or the touch of that Chinese tradition all over your body and then maybe you would understand how your all life-time day dreaming has always been meant for something pure and valuable.
Or nobody knows maybe we meet someday in that exotic dirty cafe over haight and ashbury and celebrate our very own Great Gifts !

No comments: