9/14/2006

Just a Phase

The world is such a dangerous place to live and in my case it's better because I am running away from a place which no longer was not my ideal of history or culture.I don't know what's gonna happen but I realy feel that the whole life is between some unsure hands abstractly. The politics was not supposed to be such complicated as it seems now. But when you are a politician and you want to seem fine and at the same time empower yourself more and more and in this way nothing would be important for you so that's gonna be the hard life. But how much do you think this "me" matters? the answer is "so much".I think everybody who is in the search of a better "me" is really an artist. don't u think? many of characters around us which we hate more and more day by day are just actors.They have another life.Another home with wives and kids and trees around them!
This nonsense is gonna go nowhere but I think I only should have recorded it here in this page. Anyways only art is alive and only art is sacred and nothing more.
The pain of friends has been always hard for me so I dedicate this flash of mine to my friend and any daydreamer willing to be somewhere else.

No comments: