8/07/2006

Blessed

I feel so relaxed today.Just great. Maybe it is because of that deep floating last night.It's strange to regret about what heppened and at the same time feel satisfied but when you understand every human being needs to empty all those heavy collected pieces which you carry all around in your life in one moment, then the reason for this calmness becomes much more clear. Sometimes it's so difficult to carry all of yourself on your own back. Sometimes it is hard even to tolerate your own style. Ok! Today's post is just happy and gay! took advise from my partner. Just today! but don't forget that only grayscale shots can improve your soul !!Anywayz enjoy these words:

If I were a swan, I'd be gone.
If I were a train, I'd be late.
And if I were a good man, I'd talk with you more often than I do.
If I were to sleep, I could dream.
If I were afraid, I could hide.
If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain.
If I were the moon, I'd be cool.
If I were a rule, I would bend.
If I were a good man, I'd understand the spaces between friends.
If I were alone, I would cry.
And if I were with you, I'd be home and dry.
And if I go insane, will you still let me join in with the game?
If I were a swan, I'd be gone.
If I were a train, I'd be late again.
If I were a good man, I'd talk to you more often than I do

No comments: